Key Trends That Will Shape the IPO Market in EMEA
As both public and private investors continue to assess risks and opportunities in a recovery market, countless opportunities remain to be uncovered. Our distinguished panel of speakers share on-the-ground insights identifying key trends that will shape the IPO market in EMEA in the coming year.
Watch this webinar on demand now.
WEBINAR AT A GLANCE
- Why IPOs have been growing in number, despite global trade contractions
- The surge of Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) in EMEA
- Which sectors are trending higher in public markets?
- Will the IPO momentum peak? And what might follow?
- Elizabeth Lim, Senior Analyst, Market & Competitive Intelligence • SS&C Intralinks
- Tim Black, Managing Director • Black&Callow
- Tracey Brady, Director of Public Company Governance • Law Debenture
- David Coffman, Head of Corporate Finance • Novum Securities
- 60 minutes